Board Of Directors
- Ravi DugalChairman
- 25 years of pre-press and publishing experience. Consultant to prominent newspapers for their modernization needs.
- Ajay AgarwalCEO
- Ajay has over 20 years of experience and is a highly respected name in the Indian Printing industry. He is a board member of the Insight Group of companies and is currently serving as the CEO of Insight Print Communications Pvt. Ltd., In the beginning of his career, Ajay worked with Wipro – India’s leading IT company for 6 years where he gained experience in support, sales and marketing activities. Mr. Ajay has a Bachelors degree in Computer Engineering and a business degree in Finance from ICFAI. He has been instrumental in taking Insight to being the largest supplier of capital equipment in India’s printing industry in the last 15 years.
- Angelo Lima FernandesDirector
- Angelo Lima Fernandes is the Founder and Managing Director of Insight Print Communications Pvt Ltd. He is a successful serial entrepreneur in the print and digital publishing industries.Angelo is also on the Board of directors for Reality Info Systems – a premedia production company, Reality Premedia Services, Picatype Systems Pvt Ltd and Mediawide Labs Pvt Ltd – an enterprise Web to Print technology company. Angelo is a pioneer in the digital premedia and printing space in India. Angelo has 25 years experience and is an engineering graduate from College of Engineering Pune.
- Nechalraj Singh AhluwaliaDirector
- Ripi Ahluwalia is an entrepreneur with 25 years of experience in running numerous companies in the IT Hardware and Printing domains. Ripi has been a core member of the Insight team since its inception. He has been successful in establishing partnerships with foreign multinationals like Apple, HP, Scitex, Creo and Kodak and has been instrumental in the growth of these brands in India in the printing domain.He started his journey as one of the founders of Picatype Systems Pvt Ltd where he was successful in making the company one of the largest resellers of Apple computers in India.
In his role as Director of Insight Print Communications Pvt. Ltd., he was instrumental in the growth of the HP Scitex brand in India. His supervision enabled the Insight group to achieve highest sales of HP Scitex products in Asia Pacific for many years in a row. He holds a Masters of Commerce degree from the University of Pune.
- Nitin PalekarChief Financial Officer
- Nitin is in charge of the financial activities at Insight Print Communications Pvt Ltd. and supervises the Accounts, taxation, logistics & operations departments at Insight Print Communications Pvt Ltd. Before joining Insight Print Communications Pvt Ltd., Nitin was engaged in private practice as a Chartered Accountant handling audits and taxation of various corporate and individual clients for 14 years. He has worked with 2 different groups of foreign companies in Jakarta as a CFO 7 years. He has been the Director of Finance for 11 years with the Insight Group of companies. Nitin holds Bachelors of Commerce degree and a L.L.B degree from the University of Mumbai. He is also an F.C.A. from Institute of Chartered Accountant of India and C.S.(I) from Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
- Sangam KhannaDirector
- Sangam Khanna, a well known personality, in the Indian print industry, has just crossed the half way and celebrated his 50th birthday. He has experience of over 29 years in Graphic Arts business covering Commercial offset and Packaging segment. Graduate from UP technical board with post graduation in Printing. He is associated with Komori Corp for over 15 years in India and overseas. As Director Insight Communication, he is responsible for the growth of Komori sheet feds, heat set-webs and Chambon in India, mainly focused on Packaging & Commercial Segments. He is spearheading the growth of Insight with development of new businesses and strategic management alliances.
- George MathewAssociate Director
- George is an Electronic Engineer from Pune University with a Post Graduate diploma in Computer Engineering from CDAC – Pune. George is one of the oldest employees of Insight and has been a strong pillar of dedication. Based out of Chennai, George, is the face of Insight in South India and is a veteran in the Indian Printing industry. Since the last few years, George has been managing on all India level the growth of Insight’s prepress division. He has been instrumental in starting the consumables business in the commercial offset segment.
- Ashish SaveAssociate Director
- Ashish, holding an Engineering degree in Computer Technology has more than 20 years of experience in Sales & support and is a well known name in the Printing Industry. Based out of Mumbai, Ashish has been spearheading business in the Western Region and has built an enviable portfolio of clients. Presently he heads the HP division for Insight alongwith managing sales across divisions for Kodak & Komori & for HP in Western India.
- Bhupendra SrivastavaAssociate Director
- Bhupendra has spent 20 years in sales of Pre-Press, Press & Packaging equipments in Indian & middle Eastern markets. He is a printing engineer from NRIPT –Allahabad and he is a post graduate in sales & Marketing and International Management. Before joining Insight, Bhupendra has worked in various positions in Technova, Kodak & QuadTech. In his current position – Bhupendra is spearheading the Packaging division in Insight and has very aggressive plans to grow this division.
- Sunil ThakeriaAssociate Director
- Sunil is an entrepreneur with 28 years of experience in the Indian Graphic Art & Print industry. An Engineer with Diploma in Management, he started his career with Micronic Devices, distributors of Intel followed by Abacus Computers Ltd. He has been successful in running Media Infotech for 23 years & has extensive experience in selling HP Indigo Digital Press, Designjet Printers, Signage & display printers in western India. He is spearheading growth of Insight with development of new businesses in the Label industry & Digital Textile industry.