PRINERGY Cloud is not just existing automation deployed as SaaS. PRINERGY Cloud rises above delivering new, industry-first solutions to control cost, reduce risk, and increase your ability to profit from market opportunities. Not only can you take performance to the next level, but harness the power of your data with our revolutionary Decision Analytics tool to make fact-based decisions.
Cloud. A better way.
- Leverage net, new automation services to take cost & risk control to the next level
- Harness your business data into actionable analysis and decision making with the Decision Analytics service
- Enjoy fast, reliable and secure cloud performance hosted by industry leader Microsoft Azure
- Scale intelligently
- Control capital expense and stay updated with the latest software release with subscription pricingingle cassette unit (SCU)
Whether Commercial or Packaging, digital printing is a growing technology in your industry. Facilitating short runs, customization, and fast turnaround times, adding digital capacity can be an incremental growth driver for your business.
Boost digital printing’s profitability and quality output with KODAK PRINERGY Workflow platform. PRINERGY Workflow provides centralized control over a fleet of Kodak and third-party digital presses and CTP, for efficient, automated production of all job sizes and lengths.
Moreover, only Kodak is expanding partnerships with key digital printing manufacturers like Ricoh to provide an advanced level of automation and management.
Leverage the full complement of PRINERGY platform functionality to drive efficiency and cost savings in your digital business.
Expand digital capability efficiently
- Single digital workflow system for both conventional and digital means faster digital integration and greater operational efficiency.
Manage the print product life cycle
- From prototype, to full production including one-offs, a print product’s life cycle goes through many stages. Incorporating a full digital integration into this process ensures quality control at every step regardless of the product’s delivery though digital or CTP.
- Digital Job Ticket Editor allows you to better define the digital output at specific steps in the production process.
- Real-time tracking of status from a browser interface allows for changes and resubmissions of your digital jobs.
Digital press management
- Digital Device Discovery: view in real time device capabilities at time of production to direct output efficiently.
- Digital Submit: drag and drop job interface that can be used with RBA to automate job creation, file processing, imposition and output to a digital press.
- Digital Direct: digital press and job management interface that simplifies the management of high volumes of digital print work. Jobs can be filtered, sorted and queued to digital presses. Job progress and press status can be viewed from a single window.
- One managed press connection: an unlimited number of hot folders, and unlimited Digital Direct and Submit clients, for a single JMF digital press.
Transform Complexity into a Competitive Advantage
Newly expanded printing automation & screening capabilities
- Expanded use of MAXTONE SX Screening in 4 color printing
- Support for XMP Screening assignments from other systems
- Compliance with latest standards from Ghent Workgroup
New ways to reduce material cost
- Identify waste areas during die cutting
- New Auto ganging function that recognizes non-rectangular shapes for improved sheet utilization
Catch and correct artwork errors before they become problems
- INSITE Prepress Portal supports PRINERGY 8 Workflow’s Preflight+, which identifies possible proofing errors upon job submission
COLORFLOW Software is G7 Certified
- Expand your customer base by qualifying for jobs that require this certification
Full Digital Integration
- PRINERGY Workflow 8 provides centralized control over digital and conventional prepress printing systems to maximize productivity and press utlization