LITHRONE A Series
- LITHRONE A37
- LITHRONE A37 P
The Power to Meet Many Different Needs with Stability and High Quality
- The 640 x 940 mm maximum sheet size enables the Lithrone A37 to meet a wide range of printing needs.
- Since color management can be implemented by including a CMS color bar on sheets even with 8-up A4 and American letter size impositions, the Lithrone A37 is the ideal machine for producing high page-count products with high print quality.
- Compact with lower initial cost and lower life-cycle cost.
- Capable of being upgraded with a wide range of options, including H-UV.
- Work efficiency can be substantially improved by equipping the press with any of a wide range of options, such as the H-UV ultra-fast drying system, the KHS-AI integrated control system, the PDC-LITE II scanning density control system, or various automatic cleaning systems.The Komorimatic dampening system and the Print Quality Control (PQC) system are standard equipment.
|Model||Number of colors||Max. sheet size (mm)||Max. printing area(mm)||Plate size(mm)||Feeder pile height
|Delivery pile height (mm)|
- Delivers outstanding cost-performance by enabling double-sided and single-sided printing on either thin or thick substrates with just one press.
- Equipped with a high-performance sheet reversal system configured of double-double-single transfer cylinders, the press ensures high quality printing in both double-sided and single-sided modes.
- Outstanding suitability to printing on heavy substrates is provided by the flat perfecting cylinder surface.
- Make ready time is substantially reduced by eliminating the need to adjust the transfer cylinder gripper pad up-down device when changing sheet thickness and by automating perfecting changeover.
- A variety of options facilitate upgrading of the press. Working efficiency can be improved by equipping the Lithrone A37P with the H-UV system instant drying, the KHS-AI integrated control system for quick start-up, or any of various washing systems
|Model||Number of colors
||Max. sheet size
|Max. printing area(mm)
Maximum printing speed varies according to printing conditions.
Margin for vacuum wheels on back side of sheet required for double-sided printing.
Performance and numbers may differ from specifications herein, and specifications may also be modified for product improvement