A variety of different materials from plastics, glass, and metals can now be printed onto many applications. Using a unique ball screw type conveyance mechanism to produce higher resolution prints. The 1,800 x 1,800 dpi, variable dot technology, with minimum drop size of 4pl, achieves impressive high quality images.
The UJF-6042, allows you to print on promotional products, awards and gift merchandise along with industrial components and accessories.
· Ball/Screw drive linier actuator technology allows for dot placement and image quality with precision accuracy
· Smooth and beautiful gradation achieved by Mimaki’s unique head control technique
· Ecological & economical applications of white ink
· Automatic primer application function
· Nozzle recovery function
· Multiple UV ink type options to fulfill your requirements
· Highly refined environmentally friendly functions