ONYX Thrive Key Features
ONYX Thrive includes access to the Thrive Production Manager browser-based user interface enables workflow control from anywhere. Users can submit, control and monitor jobs from any Macintosh®, Windows® PC, tablet or mobile device, optimizing both operator and output device productivity since users will no longer need to move among several independent RIP workstations.
ONYX Thrive runs on flexible network licensing technology and offers the unique ability to add RIP power independent of adding devices, ensuring printers and cutters are fed at maximum capacity. Distributable workflow modules streamline production and reduce turnaround time.
Adobe PDF Print Engine
ONYX Thrive workflow software offers print service providers a scalable print production solution based on Adobe® technologies. ONYX Thrive – including ONYX Thrive 211, ONYX Thrive 642 and ONYX Thrive 862 – enables a true end-to-end PDF workflow from digital file submission through color management, printing and cutting.
ONYX Color Features & Benefits
ONYX Color is color management software integrated in premium ONYX RIP and Workflow software products. ONYX Color provides the tools needed to build color profiles for all ink and media types, control ink costs, and maintain consistent output from print-to-print and device-to-device.
- Smart 16-bit processing
- 32-bit floating point precision for ICC color management
- PowerChroma™ Ink Savings technology with GCR Plus
- Postercolor rendering intent
- Automated ink restrictions
- Virtual pixel technology
- Adaptive ink limiting
- Recalibration- being able to get back to a known state allows customers to establish and maintain predictable results using process control.
Advanced Custom ICC Profiling Features
- Choice of unique gamut mapping strategies
- Separate control of chromatic and achromatic black generation
- Ink savings with UCR/GCR Plus
- Inclusion of gamut expanding spot colors
- Table generation for improved interpolation near gamut boundaries
- Automatically compensates for optical brighteners
- Specifically measures and compensates for unbalanced inks or hue shifts in primary ink combinations
- Optimizations of profiles for different lighting conditions